Tuesday, July 22, 2014

ChasingPerfection-AvailableNow_02


chasingperfection

ac744-addtogoodreads

SynopsisRed

They all think they can sleep their way to the top - blondes, brunettes and redheads. That is, until they meet me. My name is DeVon Ricci and I’m an asshole. At least they all seem to think so. But I don’t give a shit because they never last long. Two or three weeks tops, then they're gone. Not that it matters. There’s always another talent waiting to take a seat on the casting couch, but I've yet to find what I'm looking for. I know what I want and I won't settle for less. I'm always chasing perfection.

The embodiment of the American dream, DeVon Ricci had come to America from Italy when he was a teenager and then, with hard work and perseverance, had worked his way up in a cutthroat industry to emerge as the head of one of the top talent agencies in Los Angeles. Now it looks like he has everything he could ever want, except for the perfect woman.


Kim's Review

After seeing her best friend Carrie get the man of her dreams and the job she always wanted, Krissy has decided that she wants to do more than just help people end their marriage. As she attends Carrie’s goodbye party, Krissy breaks the news to her best friend that not only is she looking for a new job but the job she has her eye on is on the other side of the country. Yeah it’s going to be hard but Krissy feels it’s time to step out on her own.

DeVon Ricci is “The Talent agent” everyone wants. He has no shortage of women falling at his feet to get to the lead in the best of Hollywood’s films and television industry. DeVon likes control in his life and in his women. He learned a long time ago not to get attached and keep relations with women purely sexual this way there is no misunderstanding. They must do what he wants and behave how he wants or he will replace them, plan and simple.

A position has come available at the DeVon’s Talent agency and Krissy has applied for it. After a series of interviews and runs in Krissy and DeVon have come to a love hate relationship. Little does Krissy know that DeVon has a different position in mind for her and how things will go from there is up to the two of them.

Having read the Club Prive Series before Chasing Perfection, I had already knew a bit about Krissy. This series we get to know more about the easy going, I’m in control of my life Krissy. I look forward to getting to know her on a more personal level and how she deals with working in a talent agency in Hollywood. She has definitely met her match and I can’t wait to see how she deals with him.

DeVon Ricci is a man who knows what he wants and how to get it without caring about who he hurts. He is a character I love and hate at the same time. His self-assured, I’m god attitude is like no other I have read but I guess that comes with being the top Talent agent in Hollywood.

This book hooked me within the first chapter as we met DeVon and got to see who he was. I know Krissy is no push over, I can’t wait to see how she handles DeVon and how he deals with the fact that Krissy is more than just another pretty face!! M. S. Parker has another hit series!! I can’t wait for the next book to come out. 


BookTrailerRED





TeasersRED


CPTEASE2

CPTEASE1

 CPTEASE

BuyLinksRED

*AMAZON * AMAZON CA *

AMAZON UK * iBOOKS *

NOOK * KOBO*


GiveawayRED


AboutAuthorRed

M. S. Parker is the author of the Erotic Romance series, Club Privè. Living in Southern California, she enjoys sitting by the pool with her laptop writing on her next spicy romance.

AuthorLInksRED

* FACEBOOK * TWITTER * WEBSITE *


TourHostRed - Copy


SWOR_Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment